definitions, examples, opinions, explanations

2.24.2008

Signs Test

Yesterday, I posted signs on billboards around Budapest. Here is what they looked like:






In the first picture, the woman is saying 'What is the sexiest number under 1000?' In the second picture, the woman is saying, '967 is hot' or '967 makes me hot.' I will try to turn the second picture 90 degrees. I'm not sure how to do this yet...

Next week, on Sunday March 2nd, the advertisements at the three trams stops between Nyugati and Kiralyi will have similar additions. They will become advertisements for the prime number project. If you're in Budapest, you should check it out.

No comments:

Previous Posts

Profile

I'm from Tacoma, Washington in the US. Between 2001 and 2007 I studied math and physics at Willamette University (BA) and Oxford University (MSc). I also made ten videos - documentaries, narratives, art projects. Currently, I'm studying video art at the Hungarian Academy of Fine Arts on a Fulbright Scholarship. My project is to incorporate mathematical ideas into films and videos.