definitions, examples, opinions, explanations

3.10.2010

New Website

I've been working on a new website (http://craig-webster.com). Not many words yet, but you can check out some recent projects there...

The title sequence of "Wowie", a short film that I created with Florina Titz, will be playing Monday, March 15th at SXSW.

CLICK HERE to watch the "Wowie" titles or CLICK HERE to watch the whole movie.

Also, check out the NY Times article about the SXSW Titles Competition, which features Wowie:

NYTimes: SXSW Honors Film Title Makers

Leaving Thursday for the festival... looking forward to it.

Craig

No comments:

Previous Posts

Profile

I'm from Tacoma, Washington in the US. Between 2001 and 2007 I studied math and physics at Willamette University (BA) and Oxford University (MSc). I also made ten videos - documentaries, narratives, art projects. Currently, I'm studying video art at the Hungarian Academy of Fine Arts on a Fulbright Scholarship. My project is to incorporate mathematical ideas into films and videos.